1. All major Indian and International credit cards
2. All major Indian and International debit cards
3. Net banking with major Indian and International banks
1.We are a retailer and not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. We guarantee you genuine products by sourcing all
items directly from brands and authorized distributors and resellers of the products, but cannot undertake the responsibility for the
claims of warranty and benefits made by the manufacturer. Guarantee/Warranty depends upon the manufacturer policies.
2. No Guarantee or Warranty is provided by RoyalShavingCompany & Cosmedik Inc unless specifically mentioned about the product.
3. No exchange or return of products is allowed
4. For all electronic products and appliances, kindly retain the original invoice copy to avail warranty service from the respective
We regret that it is not possible for us to accept returns on razors and blades as we cannot re-sell them to other customers.
Products that are sold as combos cannot be returned as individual items.
In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious that the item has been used for shaving, washed or soiled.
Refunds will be provided only on rare cases within 7 days of order received. Refund will be made through NEFT. Please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you assist further in your case Upon confirmation from our Quality Assurance Team that the refund is acceptable in a rare case, we shall refund the money subject to fulfilment of Return conditions.
We do not provide pick up service of the return products. The product should be shipped by the customers at their own responsibility. The product should be unused, unwashed in its original condition along with its order invoice. Return duration is within 7 days of receiving your order.
Business Ordinance Clause:
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"